Are you a superhero when it comes to recruiting and communication? Are you organized, driven by new ideas and have relationship-building skills?
Then you need to join us!
At Bazoom Group we work with link building (a part of SEO), where we help agencies and international,
market leading organizations and everyone in between with strategies and execution of link building. We
are a dynamic and agile Scandinavian company with a Nordic mindset and worldwide ambitions.
Now our next target is to expand our Content Department with more Content Creators and we are looking for a structured and outgoing person with a can-do spirit to manage the entire recruiting and onboarding process.
You will report directly to our Head of Content and join an Office in Aarhus with colleagues from Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
● An exciting role in an organization on a wild growth journey
● The opportunity to make your mark and have influence on the development of our activities
● A job in a Scandinavian company based on strong Scandinavian values (good work -life balance,
● A positive, vibrant and fun work environment with colleagues who are encouraging and enjoys
engaging socially – also after working hours
● A cool and an inspiring office at Vestergade in the middle of Aarhus
● An opportunity to shape and form the position with your own ideas and suggestions
● A salary based on experience and qualifications
What we expect from you
● Teamwork and team spirit
● Self driven
● Fluent in English both spoken and written
For us, it is not important with many years of experience and seniority – it is just as important that your
personality is the right match for us.
- Recruitment of Content Creators across all languages
- On- and offboarding of Content Creators, including assessment of trial cases
- Drafting of contracts
- Creating a good relationship with our freelance Content Creators
- Maintenance of onboarding e-learning material
- Structure and prepare feedback to all Content Creators in close collaboration with our Content
- Cooperation with our Content Team Coordinator regarding quality assurance of content
- Support for the Head of Content in relation to staff development
- Ad hoc tasks
Bazoom Group appreciates diversity in the workplace. If qualified, we strongly encourage you to apply for the position.
Want to get on board?
Send us your application and CV latest Wednesday 11th of October 20:00 to Head of Content, Karina
Rysberg Bay on email@example.com. You are welcome to reach out to Karina on +4560141277.
The interviews are expected to be conducted in week 42.
We can’t wait to hear from you!